FOOD VENDOR CONTRACT
THE FARMHOUSE SHOW • APRIL 29, 2020 - May 2, 2020
NOTE: This is a SAMPLE of the vendor contract that we will be emailing to you along with your invoice. Please read & familiarize yourself with the requirements.
Let us know if you have any questions before applying.
• Vendor Initials______Requirements: The Farmhouse Show is a "by invitation only show" with the intent of bringing in high quality artisans to showcase creative displays filled with beautiful handcrafted, upcycled, vintage, and antique products. You are not allowed to add vendors or sublease to other vendors without permission from The Farmhouse Show. This is not a place to clear out overstock. No clearance signs are allowed. The Farmhouse Show does not allow multi-level or direct sales such as Scentsy, Tupperware etc. or vendors who strictly sell retail manufactured items. New items need to make up no more than 10% of total merchandise. We reserve the right to ask you to remove items that do not fall within our standards.
• Vendor Initials______Sales: Vendors will be allowed one assistant during The Farmhouse Show and are solely responsible for their own transactions. Vendors decide how they will receive payment for items and will not hold The Farmhouse Show liable for counterfeit money, bounced checks or issues with credit cards. Pay stations need to fit within your assigned 10’ x 10’ space. We strongly urge you to take all monies with you at the end of each day. At this time, it looks like there may be one ATM located in Turner, so bring enough cash to handle transactions.
Vendors are required to provide assistance for their customers on purchases that need help in moving.
Things that must be mentioned; if you purchase an item from another vendor before the show, please don’t change the tag and sell it in your booth. Your items should be a reflection of who you are and your personal style. We are selling unique.
• Vendor Initials______Set up and Tear Down: Set up begins, Wed. April 29 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Thurs. April 30, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm. During the show, there will be designated vendor parking. At check in you will receive a map of designated parking in your welcome packet. We ask that you park in that area in order to provide your customers with parking spaces in front of the tabernacle. If you have a trailer and need to leave it for the duration of the show, there will be a specified area for parking of trailers. Tear down will begin no earlier than 4:00 on Saturday May 2, 2020. We need to have all customers out of the building as to keep them from harm while tear down happens. Please remember that we are fortunate to be able to have this show in a beautiful old building and ask that you be mindful and know that no nails and screws are allowed to be put in the structure of the building. Leave your spot in the same condition as you found it. This includes removing all trash. If you brought it, take it home.
• Vendor Initials______Check in and Security: When you arrive for set up, please check in with Katherine or Lisa to receive show information and ID’s for you and your assistant. We like to know who your helpers are and know that they belong on the grounds.
• Vendor Initials______Space Fee & Dimensions (Non-Refundable ): Spaces are 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 15’ inside space and 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 15’ outside space. Show spaces and walkways are designed in strict accordance with fire code. You may not set up pay stations outside of these dimensions. If canopies are used, you may NOT put the cover on it. It is against fire code. Spaces are limited to 2 per vendor and 2 vendors per space.
• Vendor Initials______Limited Liability and Acceptance of Terms: By signing this Vendor Contract, you and your assistants, hereby agree that The Farmhouse Show is not liable for any theft, damage caused by other vendors or customers, as well as personal injury while participating in The Farmhouse Show from set up beginning April 29, 2020 through tear down, May 2, 2020. The Farmhouse Show may revoke this contract at any time.
Your space is not confirmed until a signed contract and payment has been received.