Apply for the Spring 2022 Show April 28-30
Whether you are a Handmades Vendor, Antique Vendor or a Food Vendor...
We'd love to see what you can do. If you are interested in becoming a vendor for The Farmhouse Show,
please read through ALL the details on this page, then fill out the form below.
Make sure to indicate if you would like to be a Show Vendor, a Food Booth Vendor or are a Food Truck.
CRITERIA TO BECOME A VENDOR:
The Farmhouse Show is a carefully curated show with the intent of bringing in high quality artisans to showcase creative displays filled with beautiful handcrafted,
upcycled, vintage and antique products.
Show Vendors must sell items that are handmade or hand altered by you!
No multi-level marketing companies, direct sales, or vendors who strictly sell retail manufactured items may participate.
Vendor must be able participate for the duration of the show
We reserve the right to ask you to remove items that do not fall within our standards.
Vendors are solely responsible for their own transactions.
Vendor must comply will all requirements listed in the contract.
Booth Fees See Below
FOOD BOOTH VENDORS & FOOD TRUCK
Foodies, you have the option to sell your delicious creations from a booth in the kitchen or from your Food Truck on the grounds.
• We have limited spaces inside for food sales.
• We have limited spaces outside for food trucks.
• All food vendors must be able to provide any and all necessary licensing, and insurance required for the operation and selling of food and beverages for the
duration of The Farmhouse Show.
• No alcohol will be allowed on site.
• Food Vendor will comply with all health and fire permits at their own expense. Food vendors must provide a fire extinguisher on site.
• Vendors are solely responsible for their own transactions.
• Fees for Food Booth Vendors & Food Trucks. Fill out the application below and we will contact you with further information.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
Our application period opens a few months before each show.
Applications for the spring 2022 show will be accepted beginning January 1, 2022.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you in regards to acceptance into the upcoming show.
You will receive a notification via email ASAP after applying whether you have been accepted into the show or that you have been put on a waitlist. If you have been accepted, you will be emailed an acceptance into the show along with an invoice and contract. If you are placed on a waitlist we will contact you ASAP if a space becomes available.
DID I GET INTO THE FARMHOUSE SHOW?
10’ x 10’ – Booth fee $250 Inside Space (limit 2)
10’ x 15’ – Booth fee $375 Inside Space (limit 1)
10’ x 10’ – Booth fee $150 Outside Space (limit 2)
10’ x 15’ – Booth fee $225 Outside Space (limit 1)
Electrical power: Fee - $10 (For inside Booths only.)
Table Rental: $10 per table
Chair Rental: $5 per chair
• Table and Chairs are available to rent and must be paid for at the time the booth fee is paid. Details will be given upon acceptance into the show.
• Canopies that are 10’ x 10’ that have straight legs are allowed. Canopies with splayed legs are not allowed. No canopy covers are allowed.
• Checkout and all products for your booth must be contained inside your booth.
• No backdrops are provided and no screws or nails, holes or tape may be used on the walls or pillars of the building.
• You may request a corner space but they are limited and final booth placement will be determined by show promoters.
CAN I SHARE A BOOTH SPACE?
• Booth spaces are limited to two vendors per space. Both vendors must fill out separate applications. Vendors may not sublet their space.
• Vendors are required to sell their items for the duration of the show beginning Thursday afternoon through Saturday afternoon at the end of the show.
• Vendors are allowed one assistant during the show and are solely responsible for their own transactions.
• Vendors are required to provide assistance for their customers on purchases that need help in moving.
• No early tear down is allowed.
Booth spaces are not guaranteed until Booth Payment & Contract are received.
Booth Space Payment: Fees are processed through PayPal and we also accept Cash or Checks.
We do not accept partial payments. Booth fees are non-refundable.
VENDORS FROM OUT OF TOWN:
I LIVE OUT OF TOWN... WHERE CAN I STAY?
For your consideration, there are a limited amount of cabins available for vendors to rent on the grounds.
The grounds can also accommodate RVs. Details available upon acceptance.
• Show & Food Booth Vendors Select 1 Booth Location Option & 1 Space Option & Any Add-On's
Thanks for reading ALL of the information and we hope we answered all of your questions, but if we didn’t…
email us LiKaproductionsllc@gmail.com