SHOW VENDORS CONTRACT
THE FARMHOUSE SHOW • APRIL 27 - 29, 2023
NOTE: This is a SAMPLE of the vendor contract that we will be emailing to you along with your invoice. Please read & familiarize yourself with the requirements.
Let us know if you have any questions before applying.
• Vendor Initials______Requirements: The Farmhouse Show is a "by invitation only show" with the intent of bringing in high quality artisans to showcase creative displays filled with beautiful handcrafted, upcycled, vintage, and antique products. You are not allowed to add vendors or sublease to other vendors without permission from The Farmhouse Show. This is not a place to clear out overstock. No clearance signs or merchandise are allowed. The Farmhouse Show does not allow multi-level or direct sales such as Scentsy, Tupperware etc. or vendors who strictly sell retail manufactured items. New items need to make up no more than 10% of total merchandise, unless they are handmade by the vendor. We reserve the right to ask you to remove items that do not fall within our standards.
Oregon Christian Network restrictions: It's a dry campus, no alcohol is allowed. Only service animals are allowed in the buildings.
Vendor Initials_____Contracted vendors are not allowed to add vendors or sublease to other vendors without permission from The Farmhouse Show.
• Vendor Initials______Sales: Vendors will be allowed one assistant during The Farmhouse Show and are solely responsible for their own transactions. Vendors decide how they will receive payment for items and will not hold The Farmhouse Show liable for counterfeit money, bounced checks or issues with credit cards. Pay stations need to fit within your assigned space. We strongly urge you to take all monies with you at the end of each day. At this time, there is one ATM located in Turner, so bring enough cash to handle transactions.
Vendors are required to provide assistance for their customers on purchases that need help in moving. There is no holding area for sold items. Vendors must keep sold items in their booth until the customer can pick up. If you purchase an item from another vendor before the show, please don’t change the tag and sell it in your booth. Your items should be a reflection of who you are and your personal style. We are selling unique.
• Vendor Initials______Set up and Tear Down: Set up begins, Wednesday, from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Thurs. 8:00 am – 3:30 pm. There are no assigned times for load-in, so please be aware that others are trying to get things unloaded too. Be respectful. If you need to rearrange your booth during the show, please be mindful of customers and other vendors' spaces. Do not block the aisle or another vendor's spaces. We will open the doors to vendors at 8:00 am on Friday and Saturday if you need to rearrange your space. During the show, there will be designated vendor parking by the basketball court. If you have a trailer and need to leave it for the duration of the show, there will be a specified area for parking of trailers next to the Pioneer building. There is no on-site security. Tear down will begin no earlier than 4:00 on Saturday. We need to have all customers out of the building as to keep them from harm while tear down happens. Please remember that we are fortunate to be able to have this show in a beautiful old building and ask that you be mindful and know that no nails, tape, holes and screws are allowed to be put in the structure of the building. Leave your spot in the same condition as you found it. This includes removing all trash. If you brought it, take it home or you may not be invited back. All vendors must be completely moved out Saturday evening.
• Vendor Initials______Check in and Security: When you arrive for set up, please check in with Katherine or Lisa to receive show information and ID’s for you and your assistant. We like to know who your helpers are and know that they belong on the grounds.
• Vendor Initials______Space Fee & Dimensions (Non-Refundable ): Spaces are 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 15’ inside space and 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 15’ outside space. Show spaces and walkways are designed in strict accordance with fire code. You may not set up pay stations outside of these dimensions. If canopies are used, you may NOT put the cover on it. It is against fire code. Spaces are limited to 2 per vendor and 2 vendors per space.
• Vendor Initials______Limited Liability and Acceptance of Terms: By signing this Vendor Contract, you and your assistants, hereby agree that The Farmhouse Show is not liable for any theft, damage caused by other vendors or customers, as well as personal injury while participating in The Farmhouse Show from set up beginning Wednesday through tear down, Saturday. The Farmhouse Show may revoke this contract at any time.
Your space is not confirmed until a signed contract and payment has been received.